1. At Villa Eora we strive to ensure all our guests have a supreme holiday experience, which is why we enjoy a very high rate of returning visitors.
2. Check in 15:00 check out 11:00
3. When leaving the room or house, please do not leave any electrical appliances (air conditioners fans, stove) on. Even on very hot days the air conditioner will cool your room quickly. When using the air conditioner close windows and balcony doors so as not to waste energy and for more effective cooling/heating.
4. Upon leaving the room make sure you do not close the door with the key on the inside lock. Keep all your valuables in the safety deposit box in your room.
5. Please do not leave glasses , plates, personal items etc or litter by the pool . If taking an early or late swim keep the noise down in case other guests are sleeping. Young children must be supervised at all times when in the pool and in the vicinity of the pool.
6. The towels are for in room use, if you have forgotten to pack beach towels we can lend you some.
double click to open document
7. We are proud of our tranquil atmosphere, we therefore ask you to please respect your fellow guests, so no loud music and shouting.
8. For everyones safety only our guests are allowed on the premises. (no invitations can be extended to persons not staying at Villa Eora)
9. As we are in a forest area the Bar B Q can not be used on windy days and can only be used after prior arrangement. Please contact Costas for assistance. The portable BBQ is more versatile.Charcoal has been left by previous guests, if there is none you will need to purchase some....
10. There is a 3 Eur charge per washing machine load. Detergent is on the washing machine Please do not use the washing machine before 9.00 am and after 10.00 p.m.
11. Smoking is allowed only in the outdoor areas or on the verandahs. Extinguish cigarettes in the ashtrays provided as there is a high risk of fire in the summer months.